Tuesday, March 07, 2006
one more shot.
im chatting with him*
im chattin with him, abeely NOW.
im so freakin happy when he said he msg me jus now.
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
sms u o so nv reply sia
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
dao ah
the story about love that will remain forever. says:
?
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
wan wan
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
send me
the story about love that will remain forever. says:
when?
the story about love that will remain forever. says:
i nv receieve la
the story about love that will remain forever. says:
what u say?
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
only got one ah
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
nothing la
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
say i am sian
[aBeELy*CYB*] " I got my fair share of retribution " says:
thats all
oh well thats the beginning.
but im glad enough.
din expect him to even send me a msg can.
but i know im gonna be sad again.
but whatever it is, whatever happens, i'll be there for him
i feel so sad for him
but to think of the past how he treated me and all, i felt tht he deserved it.
but i so dono now.
i so don understand.
is he leadin me on again?
or am i thinkin too much ?
A photo can say a thousand things
But it can't say the million things I wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it can't capture the way we are
Cause you're far away
What it's like to know you
What it's like to touch you
When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
m e s m e r i s e d 12:44 AM