Saturday, November 10, 2007
12:40pm
i was very pissed jus now.
just when i wanna sit down and have a talk w my dad, MY MOM INTERUPTED and made things VERY BAD.
i jus wanna talk to my dad, tell him something and my decision abt something.
then my FUCKING MOM FUCKING EXTRA.
interupted and asked abt the STUPID CHINA TRIP AGAIN !
nvm la, I CANT GO, THATS IT.
stupid plans abt gg china.
have been causing so much quarrels w my parents.
fuck shit.
fucking hate them !
china china china !
go to hell la !
i don hard up for china loh.
so wat if the air tixs is free ?
do i look like a give a damn ?
I DONT !
bcos from the day im born, i don give a damn abt RELATIVE !
sorry !
air tixs free means I HAVE TO GO LA ?
book ady and i cant make it IM AT FAULT LA ?
SO CLEVER, TALK TO MY SCHOOL TALK TO MY HOSPITAL SISTER URSELF LOH.
I DON WANNA GO, U WAN ME TO GO !
im not hard up, get this clear.
PISSED.
EVERYDAY QUARREL QUARREL ABT CHINA.
WTH.
IF THINGS IS SO DIFFICULT, CANCEL MY AIR FLIGHT LA.
I RATHER GO ATTACHMENTS LOH.
bangkok real soon.
booking in process.
this is the only happy thing !Labels: face the music
m e s m e r i s e d 12:40 PM