Monday, December 03, 2007
12:29pm
im bck from school.
sighhhhhhhhh.
know wat ?
i miss them.

my new class..
sigh.
I WANNA CRY OUT LOUD CAN.
so not used to it la.
seeing al the unfamiliar faces.
doing funny stuffs.
slp in class, eat openly in class, come in 5 mins or less than even 5 mins then walk out the class and disappear, memorise whole of DRUG GUIDE.
omg.
the very good vs the very slack.
sam is like knowing EVERYTHING.
goodness.
i feel so scared.
he know almost ALL THE DRUG can ?
nvm, really dono wat to say.
I MISS NR0510 THATS ALL I KNOW.
meeting angel in cgh later during her breaktime.
see, im sucha nice fren.
LOL
since i've got nth to do, i shall disturb her.
LOL
oh yes.
had my tongue pierced.
hah.
apparently i think i like piercing alot.
dono why.
baby send me to school tis morning.
heh.
thanks baby.
love ya.
(:
m e s m e r i s e d 12:28 PM