Saturday, December 08, 2007
5:39pm
third post of the day.
LOL
im flooding my own blog w posts sia.
but cant help, im really bored !
anws, song changed.
v sorry for being cheena but i suddenly jus like this song alot.
LOL
i guess im kinda random at times.
watever.
and, lastly...
WONDERFUL 9 MONTHS today baby.
like i said..
its a 9 mths full of happiness, sadness, bitterness, hungryness, bitches, bastards, watever watever but nevertheless i love you still.
(:
heeeeeeeeeeha !
si le dou yao aiiiiii......
oh btw the meaning of this song is.. "still wanna love despite dying"
thou its kinda LAME -_- title but the song is jus nice la.
but then..
i think nobody wil SI LE DOU YAO AI.
too fairytale ady which I DON BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALE i reckon.
ok watever.
anws i jus rem something.
april that night u said " i hate bitches " is it ?
i jus rem.
YA I HATE BITCHES !
I FUCKING FUCKING HATE BITCHES.
euniece i help you.
hahahahahaha.
bloody hell im not drunk.
i rem wat i say one k !
ZAI !
k watever.
I HATE BITCHES.
m e s m e r i s e d 5:39 PM