<body>

Profile

if you dont like it, click here



Love Story Official Music Video - Taylor Swift


marie is happily MADLY in love with cleveland (:


Links


♥ ma multiply
♥ lesbo
♥ eve
♥ Kelvin
♥ Dabo
♥ Tang
♥Cindee
♥ Joline
♥ Bhinisa
♥ Kheng
♥ Ismail
♥ Zizie
♥ Kenny
♥ marie
♥ Diana
♥ shiqa





Archives


February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Tagbox





Credits

Design & coding: Theresa
Fonts: dafont
Icons: _coquettish
Pattern: kollermedia


christmas


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

2:48am

soon, it'll be my first NIGHT shift.
later tonight.
die.
im so scared.

met up w goliah and the rest.
bhinisa's treat, to BREEKS.
spend $140.

thank you so much bhinisa.
i'll miss you
):):

Got your own kind of style
That sets you apart
Baby that’s why you captured my heart
I know sometimes you feel

Like you don’t fit in
And this world doesn’t know
What you have within

When I look at you
I see something rare
A rose that can grow anywhere
And there’s no one I know that can compare
What makes you different

Makes you beautiful
What's there inside you
Shines through to me

In your eyes I see all the love I'll ever need
What makes you different makes you beautiful to me

(:(:


m e s m e r i s e d 2:44 AM