Friday, May 23, 2008
11:13am
its irritating when i cant get to sleep and my mom nags at EVERY LITTLE THING.
seriously its getting on my nerve sooooo badly.
she can like go to this corner, see something she's not happy abt, NAG.
then go to another corner, see another thing tht she's not happy abt, NAG.
fucking hell SHUT UP LA.
the thing is that I CANT SLEEP.
the thing is that I AM SLEEPY BUT YET I CANT SLP.
and my mood now is BAD.
so i need PEACE.
like seriously PEACEEEEEEEEE.
but she's not even giving me the only reason why i should stay at home.
ahya forget it.
cant wait for baby to ORD.
cos he might be moving out.
and if he does, me too gonna move w him.
LOL
and then we wil work hard for our future.
me as a nurse.
and him working at hugo boss temporary.
and then start his own dream.
(:(:
i love ppl w PLANS.
goals in life.
full.
m e s m e r i s e d 11:13 AM